Becky has served several times over the last few years as teaching staff at SIL-UND in Grand Forks, North Dakota. No winters though. Summer terms only!
- 2005 – Teaching Assistant – Morphology and Syntax I
- 2008 – Teaching Assistant – Linguistic Field Methods
- 2009 – Instructor – Linguistic Field Methods
- 2010 – Instructor – Linguistic Field Methods
Hugh has also served at SIL-UND several time during these years too. First doing some Network administration and help-desk work for the faculty and students in the SIL-UND program and then later being a TA for under Keith Snider teaching the Tone Course.
- 2007 – Network Admin and Help Desk
- 2008 – Help Desk for OS X Client Issues
- 2009 – Teaching Assistant – Tone