You might ask “why do we have this section?”
We want people to have the most current and accurate news possible. We want people to read our newsletters so we post them here, online. But we want to also be in touch with the people who read our newsletter. That means we want to know who is reading our newsletters and when they read them.
If you are an advocate and are printing our newsletters to hand to people, feel free to do that. We also give appointed contacts at our partnering churches permission to post physical copies at their discretion. (This includes digital pre-service announcements.) If you are reading our newsletters for yourself feel free to do that. If you want someone else to read this newsletter please let them know about how to get in touch with us so that we can start to get to know them too.
You can do that several ways:
- Send them a link to our Newsletters page so they can read more than just one newsletter.
- Send them to our web-page to sign up for our newsletter http://www.thejourneyler.org/newsletter/signup
Please Do Not:
- re-post our newsletters online.
- re-email our newsletters to your contacts.
- keep an archive of our newsletters in corporate files.
It is for these reasons that we retain the copyright and distribution rights to our newsletters.